Wednesday 24 March 2010

www.pinkmarmalade.etsy.com



I have a new etsy website for my jewellery pieces, and it's so exciting to get them on. However, I didn't think about how it's the most saturated category on Etsy, so I don't think many people have seen them yet.

I love mixing my jewellery techniques with textiles. So most of my pieces have some form of crochet in them, or applique. Mixing colours alongside textures is also important to me; for instance gemstone beads with woollen crochet circles, and woven cotton.




Please come and visit
www.pinkmarmalade.etsy.com

Green quartz, jasper and a vintage rose cabochon with crochet on a silk cord



This is a felt heart that has vintage fabric, 2 crochet circles,
a vintage button and a vintage flower cabochon

Three coloured heart with a coral colour vintage floral cabochon


Lilac felt heart with antiue floral fabric and a pink cabochon

No comments: